We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot/Talking Point 679

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All.

The following set of six are GENUINE UNIDENTIFIED POSTCARDS with the usual bog standard back and are, of course frustratedly unposted!

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

I'm turning in now, G'Night All.

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

Brumas they all look like schools

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

These photos look very like Christ's Church Hospital School near Horsham

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

finerty that was my impression.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Condom I think you are right however I shall let it run as I'm off to bed.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

fourm member they were all together, inside a grubby old plain envelope which was in amongst a box which Fran acquired quite recently.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Tom Browne's school?

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

this image reminds of a school in sussex but for the life of me i cant remeber what its called only that it was a Christian School. I think it was Prince Harry was to undertake his education there, but becasue of the security risk he wasn't sent there.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

finerty

You may be thinking of Christ's Hospital School. I have looked at that, Roedean and a number of Oxford colleges, many of which are similar but not exactly the same. I am sure it is a Public School or University College though.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Those towers should be a dead giveaway but, try as I may, I cannot find the exact roofline to go with them!!

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Yes I have searched old observatories, Cloisters, University colleges, public schools and still cant get a good match.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Invite confirms 9 September launch

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...