We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

I'll be on the move all day on Thursday 7th

Forum Editor
Resolved

Likes # 0

so may not respond to emails until the following day. I'll be in the forum on Thursday evening, and every day, but perhaps not posting so frequently for a few days(who cheered at the back?).

To those of you who tell me about our spam load - thanks, as always, and keep them coming - I'll be on the case as usual.

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

Was It something you ate or drank? ;-)

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Condom

Very good, but no, nothing like that. I'm on my way down to Provence to do some talking. Taking the TGV for a change, and very good it is too - comfort and speed.

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

Have a nice trip. I'm taking the Virgin myself to London Next week on a rare trip south. But I bet the food ain't have as good as where you're going. Bon appetit

Like this post  
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Just back, and boy does it feel good to have the solid weight of my silver deleting mouse in my hand.

Like this post
tullie

Likes # 0

Try it in this thread FE,just to be sure you havent lost it!

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I think FE's 'trigger-finger' is a bit rusty.

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Confucius he say - when FE's away, spammers play.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Complete guide to iPhone and iPad settings: Get to know iOS 8 Settings UPDATED