We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Prometheus

iqs

Likes # 0

Hi, Watched Prometheus on Friday,but did I miss something.

Warning spoilers follows......

In the original alien film,the creator of the aliens is fossilised in the flight chair of his ship,in Prometheus he dies on the Prometheus escape pod.

So is this an error ,or did I miss something

Cheers

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

...I mised out the Aliens.

Like this post
daz60

Likes # 0

As Matt Bell i was very impressed by the effects but i think it was miscast.The only actor who i felt empathy with was Fassbender as Dave,ironically playing a robot,an excellent performance.No depth to the other portrayals and Theron, well she looked pretty.

It has left room for sequels and a new franchise possibly but he needs to improve to generate the kind of feedback he received for the first two Alien features,irrespective of the success of this movie.

Like this post
Joseph Kerr

Likes # 0

I have little but time, but not much is inspiring me film wise of late.

Isn't a fossil dead by definition?

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Joseph Kerr - a book is an inanimate object - a fossil...till you pick it up and read it! :o]

Like this post
Joseph Kerr

Likes # 0

That's a terribly clever reply, but I'm still right.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Do you have the X-Factor too? Mix Off app puts fans in the frame

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'