We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Social Network Forum

bremner
Resolved

Likes # 0

Can I suggest that PCA. start a Social Network forum so that posters can discuss their personal, social and medical problems and those who have no interest can ignore that forum.

Like this post
Joseph Kerr

Likes # 0

rdave13, I genuinely "understood" that to be the case. I obviously have my wires crossed. Apologies one and all.

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

The words "Storm" and "Teacup" spring to mind.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

ams4127, possibly to your good self, not to others I would think.

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

rdave13

You are, of course, correct.

However, I do feel perhaps, that we should all get over this recent unpleasantness and move on.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

ams4127

I agree entirely.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Pineman posted yesterday at 3,37pm

Most of the 'shouting' in this thread is being done by the minority - as usual. The 'silent' majority, IMHO are more than happy with the status quo. (not the rock band!)

So can we all assume that 'the rock band' are causing all the problems by doing all the shouting 'as usual', or perhaps the 350.500 member's, which I assume a vast majority have not contributed at all to this forum, but purely registered an interest, at one time or another?.

This forum from the days of existence as been kept active by a small group of loyal people on a voluntary basis, and you only need to look at the various sections within the PCA forum to see this, and who actually bothers to contribute in a meaningful and helpful way. So perhaps the 'silent' majority should contribute more, and perhaps make their feelings more known, and perhaps by doing so make the PCA forum a bigger success?.

The 'rock band' doing all the shouting, are perhaps the ones keeping this forum alive?.

But then on the other hand, perhaps other's (possibly like Pineman) might not see it that way, and perhaps they should consider being a little more meaningful and helpful, and contribute more to all sections within the PCA listed forums?.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

I have nothing to say except Hello.

I have been presented with, for me, irrefutable persuasion, and this seems the best place to restart and draw a line (or should that be draw a line and restart?).

Apologies to all for the upsets.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

...that's the spirit...morddwyd!

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

Morddwyd

Hello back ;-))

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

morddwyd

Well done on being receptive to others opinions. It is a wise man who is willing to listen to others views and be persuaded by them. Welcome back.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

Apple updates MacBook Pro line-up: Price cuts & spec boosts for 6 MacBook Pro models

IDG UK Sites

Long live the internet fridge: the Internet of Things is coming

IDG UK Sites

How Prometheus' colourist Juan Ignacio Cabrera gave a tense, edgy feel to Chosen