We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Which web browser do you use the most?

PC Advisor

Likes # 0

We ran this same poll last year, so it's about time we ran it again to see how things have moved on, and who is winning in the battle of the browsers.

Let us know what web browser you use the most in our poll.

Poll: Which web browser do you use most often?

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 1

"Unfortunately the online world disagreed"

When I made this comment earlier, a few years ago, I seem to recall that you agreed with me, and blamed machinations at AOL, not the on-line world, for its demise!

Like this post
dagbladet

Likes # 0

During the recent fuss about Chrome data collection policies I switched to SRWare Iron which is a (German) Chrome clone. It looks and feels exactly the same as Chrome but supposedly without the intrusion (or maybe with it switched OFF by default?). I've no idea if that side of it works or not but the browser is fine so i'll just stick with it.

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

I tend to use Firefox for most things but still use IE9 for my banking. I did download Chrome some months ago and it sits on my bottom tray but I have not yet used it. No particular reasons for what I do as it is probably just what I'm used to doing.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Firefox for main browser, Chrome for PCA website and IE as a stand-by, but hardly used. First two give much less problems?.

Like this post
Flak999

Likes # 0

Chrome, all of the time! It is by far and away the best and most secure browser out there! (in my opinion, of course!)

Like this post
CurlyWhirly

Likes # 0

Firefox for me.

I am surprised that Chrome has become the most popular browser and also how much ground that Internet Explorer has lost !

Like this post
Ex plorer

Likes # 0

Fire-fox 12, is my first choice.

IE9, second choice, just wish there was an option to remove Black bar.

Google Chrome, looking into it and use it occasionally. I find its best suited for You-tube.

Like this post
¿ unsure ¿

Likes # 0

At work ie9

Giving Maxthon 3.3.8.3000 a run at home. Like it a lot.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

IE

Like this post
Noldi

Likes # 0

IPad Safari Laptop Firefox At work have to use IE

Noldi

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

The 13 most inspirational Tim Cook quotes