We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Leverkusen

morddwyd

Likes # 0

I have never been to Leverkusen.

I have no desire to visit Leverkusen.

So far as I know Leverkusen does not figure high on anybody's list of places to visit before you die.

I don't even know where Leverkusen is (well, I do now, of course, because I looked it up)

So why did I wake this morning from a very vivid dream where I was lost in a South German town, while a Muslim gentleman and a local were having a very heated argument in the middle of the road (with traffic backed up) about the best way for me to get to Leverkusen?

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Ich habe keine idee - but take more water with it ;o}

Like this post
flycatcher1

Likes # 0

At one time I thought that I had seen every possible subject covered on this Forum but now I am not so sure.

Like this post
Input Overload

Likes # 0

I frequently dream I'm down a coal mine but why I would ever even in a nightmare want to do that again is beyond me but often I'm there.

Like this post
johndrew

Likes # 0

Close encounters of the fourth kind??? :-))

Like this post
natdoor

Likes # 0

Situated between Düsseldorf and Köln, I would hardly describe Leverkusen as being in south Germany. It is very pleasant. Perhaps you visit!

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

"I would hardly describe Leverkusen as being in south German"

It was I who was in the south of Germany, Bavaria, not Leverkuusen, Nord Rhein Westphalia.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Funny how the old brain works.You meet folk that you have never ever seen before, Makes you wonder how your brain can conjuer up those images.

It would be Interesting if you were speaking German instead of English and you don't know the language.

Like this post
Input Overload

Likes # 0

I sometimes listen to Radio 4 late at night & this then changes to the world service & if I forget to set the sleep fuction on the clock radio anything can happen.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

The other day it was about elephant's, today its about Leverkusen?.

One things for sure, seeing the name I would check Ryanairs flight destinations!.

Like this post
natdoor

Likes # 0

Sorry, morddwyd, I'm afraid I misread your post. But if you were in beautiful Bayern, why would you want to go to Leverkusen, lovely as it is? Perhaps to visit the Bayer works?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

LG G Watch review: Android Wear smartwatch is the best around, so far

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

See Glasgow 2014 in UHD as history is made