We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot/Talking Point 672

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All.

Three guesses where we are with this one, the colour of the countryside gives it away!

click here

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Singapore photos Good links at the bottom of the page.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Rick'scafe I did and it brought back memories of our visit to Maam where we saw the White O' Morn cottage and the pub (which was really a greengrocers) and lots more - happy days in a wonderful part of the country.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Where is this week's offering?

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

I was wondering that point myself!

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

...at least it's a level playing field...everybody hasn't a clue.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Try as I may I am unable to put it on tonight. When I type in the title I am told *Possibly Poor Title Please use a minimum of 5 words. More descriptive titles are better for forum users to know what your post is about*

I have not changed my method at all and when I go to publish my thread - NOTHING at all happens!!!

I will perservere...

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Brumas

I had exactly the same problem when I tried variations of "Where is Brumas" or "late on Parade" - which is why I resorted to using your ol thread!!

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

ol = old!

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

john bunyan, thanks old pal , there must be gremlins in the systen tonight. If I can't get it on tonight I shall put it on tomorrow night, if I haven't torn all my hair out in frustration by then!!!

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Brumas

Maybe you would care to e Mail FE direct? Missing my quiz "fix"!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Complete guide to iPhone and iPad settings: Get to know iOS 8 Settings UPDATED