We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Donna Summer

Noldi

Likes # 0

I sadly read Donna Summer has passed away only 63. My youth was going to disco with I feel love etc.

Noldi.

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

The very beginning of German tecno music. A breath of fresh air at the time. Too many of our stars are now dying...I'm beginning to sound like my mother.

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

Frankie

Another great singer gone... She was amazing when she was around.....will be missed

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

Frankie

Another great singer gone... She was amazing when she was around.....will be missed

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

shame my post was posted twice as pc advisor is being a little sluggish tonight

Like this post
JYPX

Likes # 0

RIP Donna. I can never predict my reaction when I hear news like this on the radio (is that unusual?). I was not a massive fan so I was intrigued at my own moist eyed reaction. I had her hits playing constantly in the car in the early 80's so I guess it is all about the association between those songs and the women in my life at that time.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I will check out her songs (again) next time I'm near a jukebox. All of her hits (4 number 1's) are classics. Goodbye Donna.

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

Sadly we are at the age when people/singers we grew up with are nearing the end of their lives and it brings home to you that the past 40 years have just flown past.

Still remember being in my 20's and thinking what a long time it is till I get to 60, almost like last week.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review: Metal smartphones fight

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Fonts review

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014