We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Britain's Got Talent, won by dancing dog!

Mr Mistoffelees

Likes # 0

What does this say about the other contestants? I never watch it by the way.

Pan's Dogs?

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

It says that the dog (and trainer) were much better entertainment than the usual bunch of singers / dancers that get churned out year after year.

Bring back variety, lets see more novelty acts.

;0)

Like this post
dagbladet

Likes # 0

I guess that those that did watch it thought it was a better act than the others?

I'm curious as to why anyone would be bothered enough to start a thread about a programme that's been running for weeks that they have never watched.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

Freely admit I've watched previous series, but not this one.

As I said to my wife when she told me about this this morning, some of the other contestants who have perhaps devoted a large part of their lives to this aim must be absolutely gutted!

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Very very clever dog but to come 1st on a talent contest sort of makes you wonder if shows like this are worth watching.

It could have been worse I suppose the Synchronized swimmers might have won it.

A big let down for some really good Contestants that hoped to make a career out of what they do.

£500.000 first prize.That will buy a lot of bones.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Since 2007, one act of the Royal Variety show has been selected by the British public through the ITV1 television talent show Britain's Got Talent.

So Britain's Got Talent is supposed to be about selecting that act and any spin-off of a career - pop singer or otherwise is not supposed to be in the equation. LOL

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

lotvic. I hope that's not a David Cameron LOL.

No doubt about it one clever dog.Mind you it's advertising career is just about to start.

Now personally I hate 2nd prizes but to come 2nd to a dog takes the [Doggie] biscuit.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

It's not even the best dancing dog in UK. That prize goes to the winner at Crufts.

Like this post
Chegs ®™

Likes # 0

If a dog is Britains best talent,then I despair.The only upside to this I can think of is a dog's life expectancy is much shorter than a humans so it'll be gone and forgotten in a few years(much like the plethora of musical acts who've appeared on Britains got (no) Talent)

Like this post
dagbladet

Likes # 0

I guess another upside is the lovely relationship between the girl and the dog. The film clip of her when she was first given a scruffy little puppy on a box was quite touching. Why would you wish it dead?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Framestore recreates ancient China for Mr Bean's martial arts misadventure

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests and more