We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

It's beta testing time again.... volunteers required.

Forum Editor
Resolved

Likes # 1

We've been invited to test the beta version of Norton 2013.

It's the same deal as for the previous Norton beta trials - all participants will be required to provide feedback in our dedicated beta forum. In return you'll receive a free one year license for the new software when it's released.

On the past we've had the occasional problem of people not receiving their licenses, and to prevent this happening again we'll need to ask you to provide your name and postal address when you register your interest in being part of the test panel. We'll pass your details to Norton so they can send you your licence, but not to anyone else.

The test will start within the next few days, so if you wish to take part let me know very soon. Email me with your name and postal address, putting 'Norton test' in the subject line. I'll contact you with further information. Send to me at: [email protected]

If you haven't done this before why not have a go? It takes up very little of your time, and your feedback will help to refine the next Norton software version.

Like this post
Pine Man

Likes # 0

FE.......erm which one?

Like this post
rawprawn

Likes # 0

FE To be clear will this take more than 5 days?

Like this post
mobileman1953

Likes # 0

which one to download from link

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Which one do we download, FE.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

l am sure its NIS 2013 but it has a beta for 360 and AV. I think we will have to wait for the email.

Like this post  
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I'm having a problem sending or receiving mail via our company mailserver, so no emails tonight I'm afraid.

Please download the Norton 2013 Internet Security Suite beta.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Server problems have been resolved - emails are now on the way.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I've successfully downloaded and installed the program...everything is ready for next stage of the test.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

The 13 most inspirational Tim Cook quotes