We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

FE Contact Form Not Working

lotvic
Resolved

Likes # 0

Several of us have been trying to contact you about this SPAM thread but I just get message 'You have errors in your form. Please check and try again'

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

If you're using IE try compatibility mode.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

I'm using Firefox, and it was okay yesterday.

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Seemed to be working yesterday with Win7 and IE9 no error reports.

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

mmm - just tried with Chrome v18, getting a very similar message to the one we had in the early days of the new forum.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

It seems to work on some threads - just sent one from this thread ok, but the thread I quote in my first post still won't let me contact FE. Very strange.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Duplicate thread : see other one .Seems better today.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

john bunyan, not strictly a 'duplicate thread' the other one is morddwyd's and is in the Helproom.

This thread (mine) was aimed at FE to read, and it's not better today - for me anyway.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

lotvic

Sorry: I did not mean duplicate in the strict sense of the word. I had exactly the syndrome you describe, and sent an email to FE via the conventional e Mail system. Maybe he is away as he has not yet commented on either thread. Also it looks as if, on this occasion, the item was not spam but one placed in Speakers Corner rather than submitted as a feature for the magazine. I hope the "Contact FE" is sorted soon. JB

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

jb, I did the same, agree must be away for a few days, forum doesn't usually allow that type of posting. Strange how the Contact works on some threads and not on others.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I'm sorry that some of you have been experiencing problems with the 'contact' link. I've been on the move over the past few days, and what with one thing and another I fell behind with email.

I have received some messages via the link, and some of you have emailed me yourselves - thank you for that. That spam thread is sorted now.

We'll look into the link problem, and I'll get back to you here when I have something to say.

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Chromecast deals aplenty as gadget turns one: Discounts and free music streaming

IDG UK Sites

Apple updates MacBook Pro line-up: Price cuts & spec boosts for 6 MacBook Pro models

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

5 ways drones are being used for good