We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How many devices do you have connected to your router at home?

PC Advisor

Likes # 0

PC Advisor wants to know how many devices you have connected to your router at home?

Let us know - Poll: How many devices do you have connected to your router at home?

Like this post
Mr Mistoffelees

Likes # 0

Just three things: My PC, my partner's laptop and our X-Box which mainly serves as a conduit for BBC I-Player now.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

3 computers, four smartphones, two PDAs, 4 internet radios.

Gosh 13 is unlucky, I'll have to get something else!

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Desktop PC , Vonage broadband phone black box and Printer by Ethernet cable: Wireless: laptop , occasional iPod Touches when grand children call,so 4 - 6.

Like this post
rickf

Likes # 0

1 pc, 2 Laptops, 2 Tablets, 2 mobiles

Like this post
Proclaimer

Likes # 0

Telly, 2 PC's, 2 Laptops, Palm thingy, 2 mobiles, one desk phone, 5-port switch. Then every visitor that stays over with a device has that mac address enabled for the router too.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

1x 17" desk/laptop, 1x netbook occasionally, 2x smartphones for updating.

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

One desktop and occasionally one of them little netbook thingies. a Scanner, a Printer and an EZ Vinyl Converter (MixMeister) for getting my old 78's on to CD's (Does that count?).

What's a router? I always thought that was a woodworking tool.

Then again I thought a Kindle was something to do with lighting a fire. My Kindle picks up books from my computer too so does that count?

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

1 Pc wife's laptop connects wirelessly, now if you were to ask about USB devices, 2 hubs, printer, scanner, keyboard, right hand mouse, left hand mouse. Joystick 2 hardrives, camera, video camera, mp3 player, headphones, couple of memory sticks

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

2 PCs by cable

2 laptops by wireless

1 Humax TV recorder by homeplug

3 smart phones (kids)

1 kindle

and yesterday one grandson who manage to get behind the TV stand and get tangled up in the cable from the homeplug to the TV recorder and couldn't back out again :0)

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

Desktop, Laptop and iPad.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

LG G3 release date, price, specs and new features 2014

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 5s review: why the iPhone 5s is still the best phone you can buy in 2014

IDG UK Sites

PCs vs consoles: PCs still pwn when it comes to gaming (and everything else)

IDG UK Sites

NAB 2014: Affordable 4K cameras, boundary-pushing plug-ins & drone domination