We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Direct flight/Manchester to Calgary

Cara2

Likes # 0

Does anyone have first hand experience or recommendation of direct flights from Manchester to Calgry?

I am researching for my Mother-in-Law. I have googled it, but am none the wiser as to which company would be good to book with. She is travelling June 2013.

Any pointers gratefully received.

Cara

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

Manchester Airport website only shows one company flying direct and that is Air Transat Air Transat

Like this post
badgery

Likes # 0

I've used thes folk a few times.flights

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

Canadian Affair use Air Transat flights.

Like this post
rickf

Likes # 0

my niece and nephew fly canadian affair consistently to edmonton from heathrow to see their dad. i think they do calgary as well

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I believe you can fly Air Canada from Manchester. If you can, I would thoroughly recommend that your Mother in law opts for them - it's a great airline.

Like this post
Cara2

Likes # 0

Thank you for all your replies.

I see Canadian Affair do fly directly. I will check out Air Canada to, as it needs to be a direct flight. Great help thanks all!

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"I will check out Air Canada to, as it needs to be a direct flight."

Air Canada flies direct to Calgary from Manchester.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Convincing leaked photos show iPhone 6

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Netflix whips up 3D VR viewing room for Oculus Rift during company hack day

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014