We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Barclays Online Banking

BT
Resolved

Likes # 0

Is anyone else having trouble logging on to Barclays Online banking.

It was almost impossible yesterday morning, although I did get in later in the day. This morning I haven't been able to get in at all. All I get is 'Page not available' on GoogleChrome, and IE8 just sits there doing nothing.

It all seems to have happened since they upgraded(?) the website. Seems like another case of insufficient testing, although they have been promoting the upgrade for several months.

Like this post
Blackhat

Likes # 0

I have spoken to Barclays businees banking as I have same problem, they say it started yesterday afternoon, nationwide and it should be fixed today!!!

I am now having to draw cash to pay my staff wages which I normaly do on line.

I also had to pay the VAT man today on line, I hope they understand the delay.

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

I have just been on line and all OK here on FF10.

Was unaware of the earlier problems. In fact it was OK last week after there update.

Like this post
BT

Likes # 0

Shortly after I posted yesterday there was a message posted on Barclays site saying that they were having 'Technical' problems, which persisted for most of the day.

I finally got logged in at about 6pm but had to re-enter all my login details.The 'Last Login' message at the top of the screen reckoned I hadn't been there since 14th November 2011, clearly not correct.

Can't see what all the hype about the new site was about. Its much the same as before just 'prettied up' and in my opinion not so easy to use.

Like this post  
ronalddonald

Likes # 0

yes

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple shouldn't be blamed for exploitation in China and Indonesia