We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Music etc.

Bingalau
Resolved

Likes # 0

I wonder how "Pavvi" is getting on?

Like this post
al's left peg

Likes # 0

He does not seem to be in the news much these days, but I for one hope he is still enjoying his life. I am sure the view is shared by many of us on this forum.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

If you are referring to Pavarotti, (the hankie man), I think he passed away, a coupla' years ago. A great singer, who brought a new dimension to operatic singing.

Like this post
al's left peg

Likes # 0

No he is referring to Paul Potts who found fame on Britains got talent a few years back. He was a regular on this forum.

Like this post  
Bapou

Likes # 0

There's talk of a film about Pavvi's life - Read this.

Like this post
pavvi

Likes # 0

All's well with me thanks guys. I'll try not to be a stranger. I struggled with the new format as my macbook didn't like it! Been in and out of Asia a lot the last year. Did Chinese new year in Beijing and 4 trips to Korea last year where they made me the MInistry of Justice's Hope Ambassador for the Youth of Korea (South of course!). I have met the director of the film that is due to start being filmed this year - David Frankel who directed The Devil Wears Prada and Marley and Me. He has met our overgrown puppy (a white German Shepherd) who would put Marley to shame in the misbehaviour department. Preparing for album no 4, which involves drowning myself in music. hope you're all well

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

Pavvi. Good to hear you are fit and that the career is moving along nicely. We know you are busy, but we also know that you are keeping an eye on us from wherever you are... Nice to know. Good luck and keep the music flowing.

Like this post
pavvi

Likes # 0

I'm not sure that 'fit' is the word! Am trying to climb as many mountains as I can when I have a moment with camera in hand. Am into my photography is a big way now as well.

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

Blimey a film too, of course they will have to get a good looking fella to take Pavvi's part. Brumas is pretty good at miming I believe. He's good looking and keeps us all guessing. He's a natural for the part.

Hang on a minute though ... What about Macscouse to take Pavvi's part and the LHO as his wife? They will just have to get rid of the accents.

Like this post
Macscouse

Likes # 0

Wot accents??? We talk proper like, not like youse lot.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Glad to hear all's well with you pavvi, got all your cd's but I still go back and watch that first Britain's Got Talent clip on YouTube - magic :)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy S5 mini vs HTC One mini 2 comparison review: Design and price beats additional...

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

Colour-depth not resolution is what will make 4K a success or failure

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Which new iPhone 6 model should I buy?