We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

The Duchess of Cornwall is a nice lady...I said so.

Aitchbee
Resolved

Likes # 0

She graciously presented the winners of University Challenge tonite...Paxman was good too.

Charles probably got 2 questions correct tonight...I got 4.

Well Done BBC.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"she is getting so skinny"

The pressure's on.

Katherine knows that every time she appears in public there will be photographs of her in the next day's papers. If she gains a couple of pounds she'll see "Is she, Isn't she?" headlines, or nasty remarks about who has been eating all the pies.

That kind of pressure is unavoidable, and it takes a very strong character to resist it.

Like this post  
Chegs ®™

Likes # 0

That kind of pressure is unavoidable, and it takes a very strong character to resist it.

Or simply not read the papers,then no pressure.I personally couldnt give a pigs burp if she was pregnant/fat/ugly/disabled(which she most definately isnt) etc as she is married therefore off my fantasy list :)

Like this post
badgery

Likes # 0

"..as she is married therefore off my fantasy list"

When one reaches a certain age, such small matters as the subject being married became completely irrelevant, to my own fantasy list.

Come to think of it any 'object of my desires' being married to someone else never deterred me from dreaming!!

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Another thread heads towards the silver mouse on the sunset...

Like this post
badgery

Likes # 0

fourm member

My better half says "Dogs chase cars, but wouldn't know what to do if they ever caught one, anyway."

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

If that was true, cars would be extinct.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 930 review: The flagship Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Live Blog: Apple financial results, record June quarter, 35.2m iPhones sold, $37.4b revenue

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

Why smartphone screens are getting bigger