We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Good luck tomorrow young man

Noldi

Likes # 0

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/uk/dodgeball-driver-may-lose-100k-car-for-113mph-in-a-50mph-zone-7543704.html

This young man has to try and get his £100,000 car back tomorrow. I know what I would tell him but will the judge.

Noldi

Like this post
Input Overload

Likes # 0

Hope it's not 'Judge Judy' he sees :-)

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

Sounds to me as if he deserves everything he gets/or doesn't get back.

Like this post
Noldi

Likes # 0

I have followed the stories about the group in the Swiss news for a few days, He wasn't the only one, a Rolls has also been taken by the police, they all seam to be at it why they went to Switzerland with some of the strictest motoring laws I don't know. There was a picture in the Swiss news with the police with about 5 or 6 cars lined up stopped by the police.

Noldi

Like this post
Grey Goo

Likes # 0

The Swiss can store it securely alongside all the Nazi gold they acquired.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

"The Swiss can store it securely alongside all the Nazi gold they acquired.""

Was such a racist comment really necessary?

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

But morddwyd it's true, nothing racist about the comment Grey Goo posted, might be out of place but true.

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

morddwyd

How is that comment racist?

The Swiss hold a lot of very unsavoury items in their vaults, including stolen art, Nazi gold, and proceeds of international terrorism...

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

The car should be confiscated and crushed, with him watching and then he should be given a Trabant in it's place and made to drive it for a year - that would surely be punishment indeed!

Like this post
Chegs ®™

Likes # 0

given a Trabant in it's place...

These are very eco-unfriendly,much better would be one of the electric vehicles with a range of 30 miles & top speed of 40 MPH(and made to buy it rather than given it)

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Chegs ®™, even better still!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Complete guide to iPhone and iPad settings: Get to know iOS 8 Settings UPDATED