We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

“I know where I’m going” revisited documentary, availability?

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

I.K.W.I.G. is one of our favourite films so I was pleased, when I googled it for extra info, to learn that a television documentry was made in 1994.

“Nancy Franklin was so overwhelmed by the film 'I Know Where I'm Going!' (1945) that she traveled from New York to the Western Isles of Scotland to see the places where it was made and to find out more about the people who made it. This documentary retraces her steps on a subsequent visit.”

I would like to find a copy but I cannot seem to get anywhere in my search, all I succeed in doing is going round and round in circles (unlike the title). So, unless the glaringly obvious is staring me in the face, how do I locate a copy?

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Ask, and ye shall receive

Enjoy the movie.

Like this post
cycoze

Likes # 0

The documentary is called [ More at IMDbPro » I Know Where I'm Going! Revisited]1

Like this post
cycoze

Likes # 0

The link did not work, the documentary is called "I Know Where I'm Going! Revisited", might help you to find it easier.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Ah!

You meant you wanted a copy of the documentary.

Email this man, he may be able to help you:- [email protected]

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I've found another copy of the film, and the DVD also includes the TV documentary.

It's not cheap, but no doubt it will be worth it

Like this post
cycoze

Likes # 0

or from amazon and a bit cheaper http://www.amazon.co.uk/Know-Where-Going-Criterion-Collection/dp/B00004XQMY/ref=sr15?ie=UTF8&qid=1330262800&sr=8-5

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Thanks for all the leads to follow, I shall be able to get a copy now.

Like this post  
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

cycoze

I don't think the Amazon version includes the TV documentary - just the film.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

cycoze the DVD in your link is Region 1 unfortunately.

FE In the third and last review on Amazon it does say that the “I know where I’m going” revisited documentary is included.

Like this post
cycoze

Likes # 0

My daughter brought some dvds from the states for me last year, I updated the dvd player and they all work, so i did not think of looking at the regions, sorry! hope you find a copy.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...