We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Anyone for coffee?

john bunyan

Likes # 0

My local Nero coffee bar is a little more conservative. I hope comments are of a strictly censorious nature.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2105339/Laura-Maggi-Le-Cafe-Busty-barmaid-serves-drinks-skimpy-outfits.html?ICO=mostreadmodule

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

A nero has just opened in staines but not like that one.we also have two costas and a starbucks and many cafe places too. cannot see how a small town can support so many.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I prefer Colombian 100%, Arabica,black, full-bodied & strong, but gentle... beans.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

Small minded people. small minded customers!

Like this post
BT

Likes # 0

Reminds me of when a friend of mine went into a Starbucks and was asked "Would you like to try a Brazilian" and replied to a very embarrassed assistant "No, I'll just have a coffee!"

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

They must have changed a bit since the 60's! Don't remember the staff looking like that at the Nightingale or Saltbox cafe.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Yes, I'd erm, go back to her's for an, erm, a coffee...

She's only harmlessly taking the mocha-ry out of coffee houses.

Like this post
ordep

Likes # 0

Sunnystaines. Are you going to to update your handle to Sunnystaines on thames;-)

Like this post
Input Overload

Likes # 0

Storm in a tea (coffee cup). The lady in question seems happy to make a few bob out of it & if people are willing enough to drive miles to see her I can only wonder why.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

If you have got it flaunt it was the old saying and it is certainly good for trade.

I could even be tempted to go in there for a cuppa.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

ordep

No This is a big waste of rate payers money having everything changed to include "on thames" the whole farce even reached national TV and papers.

I saw nothing wrong with the ali G image would often stand and watch the filming. In my working days sat on many panels in the council pity too late to have a go re this saga.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs UK: Ultrasonic cover to aid the visually...

IDG UK Sites

Apple iWatch release date, rumours & images - October unveiling, December release expected

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

How the Oculus Rift VR headset is helping train the surgeons of tomorrow