We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

I've booked a test drive in a Twizy

Graham*

Likes # 0

Renault Twizy arriving in April.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Now it's early morning I think I can safely say that it's shi*e. A good effort non the less, as my old teacher used to say.

Like this post
Chegs ®™

Likes # 0

It looks like a 2 seater disabled scooter,or a cross between a pram & a disabled scooter.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Asides from having a dafter name than the VW UP!, it's very expensive compared to what else you can buy for 71/2 grand, especially when the battery is an extra £45 per month to hire.

Would you buy a car and then pay extra to hire the engine with an annual mileage limit of 4500 miles? NO.

This one is definitely for the dedicated sandal wearers of the planet!

Like this post
Toneman

Likes # 0

Remember the Messerschmitt bubble carhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messerschmitt_KR200 which used to grace our roads just after the war, they were two seaters, the passenger behind the driver...

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

That's just a dune buggy surely. Ideal for running around on the beach but that's about it. Iv'e booked a test drive in a V.W. Up and am looking forward to it. If I like it I am buying it sometime next month I hope.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...