We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

New Tablet?

Bingalau
Resolved

Likes # 0

I bet the FE and a few more of you, would like one of these! I just hope the link works for you because it is well worth watching. You do not need to know the language....

http://www.20min.ch/ro/videotv/?vid=229483&cid=138

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"I now have my friends in Germany scouring the local stores to see if they can get me one - I tried Aldi and Lidl but they were all sold out."

Sold out of what? ZMS is a free download software application. It runs on your existing phone, but you can only send to and receive from people who also have it installed.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

The original link was about Simon Pierro and was very good.

Other similar links ipad Halloween and just found the original You tube

Have a look on you tube for Simon Pierro

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

That's it Woolwell, thank you, have been able to watch it again and loads more made me chuckle :D

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

FE Iwas about to say that my comment was meant to be a joke about buying this magical iPad, sorry to have confused you..... BUT then I clicked on the Bingalau link again to find that instead of a magical iPad I was greeted with a short video about ZMS. So then I was confused... however all my confusion cleared up when I clicked on Woolwell's Youtube link.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy S5 mini vs HTC One mini 2 comparison review: Design and price beats additional...

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

Colour-depth not resolution is what will make 4K a success or failure

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Which new iPhone 6 model should I buy?