We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

New Tablet?

Bingalau
Resolved

Likes # 0

I bet the FE and a few more of you, would like one of these! I just hope the link works for you because it is well worth watching. You do not need to know the language....

http://www.20min.ch/ro/videotv/?vid=229483&cid=138

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

That was very entertaining, Bingalau, ... I particularly liked the beer tankard trick!

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

I want one. I'll never have to go out shopping again or have to do any cooking :)

Like this post  
chub_tor

Likes # 0

Bingalau, that is a brilliant link and I now have my friends in Germany scouring the local stores to see if they can get me one - I tried Aldi and Lidl but they were all sold out.

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

chub_tor. I think you are more likely to pick one up in Yelverton.

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

All I get is "This video is not allowed in your country"

I know Wales is a bit odd at times, but really..!

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

ams4127. Try copying and pasting in to your browser. But it seems to work o.k. for me when I have just clicked on it in this thread.

Like this post
ton

Likes # 0

"This video is not allowed in your country"

I get this as well (I am in UK).

Same with Firefox & Chrome.

Tried Pasting address, still same.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

I can no longer view it either, get the same message.

Server is in Sweden.

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

I just get ab Add for ZMS

Like this post
Blackhat

Likes # 0

I was able to view yesterday OK, now get the ZMS add. I have been through all the tabs at the top of the web site page and although there are loads of videos the original one linked to is not there.

I was trying to show a friend and cannot find it anywhere, not even youtube.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Windows 9 will be a free update

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy an iPhone 6 (or any smartphone) on contract: Get the latest tech and save...

IDG UK Sites

Corel Painter 2015 review

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK