We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Aupair Forum

Al94

Likes # 0

I was quite intrigued to come on to the Speakers Corner Forum this evening and find an Aupair Forum amongst other strange things listed in a banner above the Speakers Corner heading! Some very strange things happening with ads on this site at the moment.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Al94 - it was I, Aitchbee...able to speak English (Glaswegian), essential...but not nesseccary!

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

The Aupair 'title' is still emblazoned there, Al94.

I could do with a scivvy, to tidy my house.

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

AitchBee

Try contacting Ibrox as there might very well be a changing room cleaner or two looking for some part time work in the very near future. Get your shoes cleaned for free at the same time.

I have une pair of au pairs, one does the cleaning and the other does our hands and feet but I certainly would not call them scivvies. We also have the added bonus of cheaper Thai food when we visit their restaurants in the evening.

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

I used to have more than a(u)pair when I lived in India, a whole family load of them. But, I was sent back to England to go to school and it was a severe culture shock - I had to get my own cloths out, clean my shoes and even learn to tie my own shoelaces.

Many years later (about 20) I went to a local newly opened Indian restaurant and found it was being run by one of our old servants, so I took my father there and he spent many hour talking to them - a long wait for food! And then .... we were back to having a helper at home to help my sick mother.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Condom - Rangers' fans might be upset with your remarks.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

...that's about half the population of Glasgow!

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

AitchBEE. Well with that number a few bawbees each from the fans should get them out of administration. I do not understand, with footballers wages of over £20,000 a week how management can let a club go belly - up. Time for a reality check,maybe they could moonlight as au pairs in addition to kicking a bit of leather about and take a pay cut to a lot less than £i million a year.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

john bunyan - that's the most sensible thing anyone has said tonite.

also...(p.s.) ...the price of a ticket to watch a Rangers' game, should now be increased,(by a small amount) to show solidarity, and confidence in the future running of the business...(I mean Club).

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

AitchBee

I am not only a Rangers Supporter but also A Bond Holder which I purchased when the new stand was first being touted. Unfotunately I have personally used it less and less each year as my mum is now dead and I don't return home much anymore. I started getting out of the habit when more Sunday games appeared and getting back to England for Monday became too much and now I tend to Follow Follow them from EPSN in Thailand. Reminds me I need to get a new Tennants Shirt when I return. It doesn't mean I still can't joke about the situation.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Condom - Supporters like you, and all of the fans who pay at the turnstiles, I am sure, will keep Rangers,alive and kicking.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Apple's 2014 highlights: the most significant Apple news of 2014

IDG UK Sites

Watch this heartwarming Christmas short by Trunk for composer John Rutter

IDG UK Sites

Ultimate iOS 8 Tips: 35 awesome and advanced tips for using iOS 8 on iPhone and iPad