We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

One angry father

carver

Likes # 0

This is one father who does not seem to like the comments his daughter posted on Facebook click here about him.

If you do watch the video be warned it's 8 minutes long.

Like this post
wolfie3000

Likes # 0

If he was any kind of parent he would have made sure his daughter didn't post such stuff on Facebook in the first place.

Turning the laptop into a teabag after spending so much on it and posting it on the internet only goes to show how bad he is at parenting,

Still, gave me a laugh.

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

This is unlikely to be real.

What teenager do you know that posts, to her friends on Facebook, using the language that he reads from his, so called, print-out?

None, in my experience.

This is an attempt to make money from YouTube

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

I think both parents and daughter need to sit down and make some agreements, and punishments for not following through. The father is in IT i thought they all must be hill billies.

I also think the daughter should right something positive about her parents and whom they employ, rather writing something negative.

Its true his daughter is misguided by other kids, thats what happens to some of us when we don't look at common sense and apply common sense.

Kids tend to believe other kids rather than there parents.

Like this post
HondaMan

Likes # 0

Personally, I would love to have seen her face when she saw it!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons not to wait for the Apple Watch: Why you shouldn't buy the iWatch

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

How Emotional Debt is damaging digital design

IDG UK Sites

How to update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8: including how to install iOS 8 if you don't have room