We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Snow snow, here we go.

Blackhat

Likes # 0

Just started in Birmingham, however, we are forecast rain for Sunday so it may not last long. According to BBC Weather we are due about 4 inches. If this is all we get this winter then we will have had a lucky escape compared to the last few winters.

Anyone having it bad?

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

A flurry in South Yorks.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

was -7.5c this morning but no snow clear blue sky

Like this post
lucky1

Likes # 0

Pouring with rain here in Central Scotland, and very cold to boot.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Thankfully it is just rain here in North Northumberland at the present.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

What's it like in South Southumberland?

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Quickbeam, Bug Roff! ;o)

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Our flurry can be upgraded to a light blizzard now.

I hope it doesn't get worse, I have to get to the cricket club to watch the Rugby, I could be some time:)

Like this post
OTT_B

Likes # 0

Nothing here yet, as is the current forecast.....but then then forecast has been changing every few hours for the last couple of days, so that the snow is always 6 hours away!

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

No snow (yet) in Surrey but the sky looks full of it. Still trying to thaw the pond pump and filter out - -9 last night froze it up!

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

No snow here yet in "God's Little Acre" but it's been raining and miserable all day. I was surprised this morning when I found no frost on my car, so took a five minute drive to get essentials, When I put my windscreen wipers on to clear the rain from the screen as I was driving along, the wipers were spreading it across the screen as a thin sheet of ice. Weird!

Now hoping that the snow as forecast, does not materialise.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Chromecast deals aplenty as gadget turns one: Discounts and free music streaming

IDG UK Sites

Apple updates MacBook Pro line-up: Price cuts & spec boosts for 6 MacBook Pro models

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

5 ways drones are being used for good