We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Oh Good!

onthelimit1

Likes # 0

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

If he is released from jail, in 3 months or so, I hope he goes to Citizens Advice regarding his rights to benefits, for him and his five children.

Justice has NOT prevailed. That is my opinion.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I can see both sides of the argument but on balance think that he should be deported.

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

Yes, I can understand that if those who would be testifying against him had been tortured to extract that info, then it's a bit flawed. BUT, I don't see why we should have to pay for him to spend time in prison here. Or, even worse, that he might be released.

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

I think that on balance he should be deported to some other country even if it is not Jordan. I've just deleted a bit I typed about what I really think should happen to him, because all the do-gooders would be up in arms and trying to have my guts for garters. The FE would certainly have deleted it anyway, so I have saved him the job.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

I wonder if this person or any of the 'defenders' have considered what damage and torture he as caused others, and may well continue on his release?.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

He should watch out for Mossad motor cyclists!

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Bingalau Just got that bit you deleted, Looks like I may have said it

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Sorry - bad taste!

Like this post
johndrew

Likes # 0

Given that he said that all Jews, including children, should be killed and Americans and the English should also be attacked, I have little concern for his security in Jordan.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

"Sorry - bad taste!"

No it wasn't.

They are a real threat to such as he.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Moto G2 (2014) vs Moto E comparison review: New Moto G is worth the extra cash

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Oculus Rift 'Crescent Bay' prototype hands-on: it's an amazing experience

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...