We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Picture of a wall safe

Graham*

Likes # 0

To impress friends, I would like to put a picture of a wall safe on a wall in my lounge. But, where can I get one?

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I suggest that you do what I just did, run a Google search for 'wall safe images' and take your pick.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

I don't know where one get an easily impressed friend from...

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Dont forget you have to hide it behind a real picture.

Like this post
badgery

Likes # 0

Quickbeam "I don't know where one get an easily impressed friend from..."

Exactly!! Perhaps this might help to explain?

One joins a forum as 'Graham', then promotes oneself to 'Colonel Graham', then decides a 'one star' rating is required - before being informed there are no such things as 'star' ranks below general, and so removes the 'colonel' (but, bizarrely, not the star!!).

It seems perfectly obvious to me that a picture of a wall safe is precisely what's needed.

(:-0)

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

If you have a large flat-screen TV with USB connecter, you could install the 'safe image' on to your TV.

As long as you had your TV switched off, nobody would known where it was!

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

And then don't forget to fill the safe wth some nice photos of piles of money and jewellery.

Like this post
ton

Likes # 0

Could maybe find pictures of impressed people admiring picture of safe (to impress easily impressed friends).

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Perhaps a picture of safe with the door half open so easily impressed friends get a glimpse of the contents....

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I imagine that Graham* is beginning to wish he had never asked.

Like this post
Graham*

Likes # 0

Au contrair, mon ami.

Perhaps someone could post a picture of their safe on Picturebucket?

I'm looking for films also, where I could pause a scene and then use Snipping Tool.

We could have a competion for the best painting. I would offer a prize of a picture of a threepenny bit to the winner.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

7 coolest 3D-printed objects: Body parts, houses, camera lenses and even pizza

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

Sharknado 2 VFX: how The Asylum created CG flying man-eating sharks