We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Don't you just love the yanks.

Kevscar1

Likes # 0

Like this post
Grey Goo

Likes # 0

Obviously went to the same school as George W Bush. Makes you wonder where the launch codes will send the missiles don't it.

Like this post
Al94

Likes # 0

This "story" is four years old and was a made up hoax by The Onion!

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

It was a hoax Kevscar - and it was first published on YouTube in 2008.

It might have been an idea to read the ticker running across the bottom of the so-called news screen in the clip before posting.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

It's a bit of fun you lot, wish you could have seen that. I do believe Kevscar had tongue firmly in cheek when posting. Had me rofl.

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

Apart from the fact that we have American friends on this forum, (one of whom was brilliant to me in my darkest hour). Yes! I do like them a lot. I have served with them in the armed forces, basically they are very good expat Brits. No matter what you have been told about them they are on the whole a damn good lot. We would have lost both World wars if it hadn't been for the help they gave us. So thank the Yanks that we are not all speaking German as our first language. Mind you I like the Germans as well. Complicated innit?

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I have only met one American person in my life...in a pub in Glasgow 'bout thirty years ago...he had big boots on.

The recent film footage of Americans urinating on dead people,will not be such a shock in anti-USA countries.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"The recent film footage of Americans urinating on dead people,will not be such a shock in anti-USA countries."

Any more than the photographs of British troops abusing Iraqi prisoners in 2003 would have bee a shock in anti-British countries. Anyone who thinks that this kind of thing is the exclusive preserve of American troops is sadly deluded.

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

How did a bit of humour turn into war crimes. Some of you have serious problems

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...