We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Crop Circles "whats your oppinion?"

Autoschediastic
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hello everyone hope christmas went well for you all?

I have just watched a documentary called "crop circles crossover from another dimension" i found it very intresting that so many people feel strong it cannot possibly be man made turning the blame to an unknown source maybe Alien, ive seen some of the circles and they are in a nutshell out of this world (Sorry for the pun) ive never seen anything like it they are almost perfect in shape and proportion & IF you should ever get the chance to see one try all you can as they are mind boggling on IF,When,Where,why & Who?

i very much doubt they are made by wind the detail would be impossible to make, has anyone else seen one in real life i dont mean on the tv?

A

Picture here

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

Man made, Click here and Click here

Like this post
Autoschediastic

Likes # 0

"Lazarus The 2nd"

Intresting link! on the documentry it was made by a dutch producer i think who is well known, he has a whole variation of people including a local light aircraft rental company director in it, he & another person stated that they flew over the fields and 20 mins later flew back and there was a large crop circle which couldnt be made in that time unless a large volume of people was involved in it?

Like this post
Autoschediastic

Likes # 0

Just to add they are made in snow/ice wheat Ect so how do they hide the tracks into the fields & snow? i mean how would you get by leaving tracks in snow? whilst they are building them how come no one walking there dogs or a aircraft/farmer hasnt ever caught them? these are the things that amaze me?

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

It's a conspiracy ;)

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Alien forces no doubt about it. Must be working for Keith.

Like this post
daz60

Likes # 0

So Von Daniken and supporters were right.?

Aliens travel across the universe just to use Earth as a canvas for their artistry.!?

Bunkum.

Being dying,not literally,to use that word for years.

Like this post
Mr Mistoffelees

Likes # 0

Anyone who seriously believes they are not man-made is away with the fairies.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

They're just a bit of harmless fun.

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

They're man made - I don't have any documentary evidence beyond my own eyes watching a couple of farmers leave a field armed with planks, stakes, ropes and a garmin GPS.

Any financial loss from damaged crops is far outstripped by cafe & farmshop sales to gullible tourists

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

They;re a brilliant idea for provoking debate, just like this one!

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 review: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around

IDG UK Sites

Which Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

Samsung lights up London skyline with Midnight Rainbow