We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

See just how clever you are...No Cheating!!

ams4127

Likes # 0

I got 19

Mensa Test

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

On my third question I threw my mouse at the screen....

Like this post
justme

Likes # 0

I got 24, but I like doing these sort of puzzles.

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

Scored 26/30 in 14 minutes - not sure if the bottle of Old Dan helped or hindered

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I managed 16/30, some of the answers were obvious...but I must admit I did have a guess at three of them.

Like this post
BRYNIT

Likes # 0

I managed 17 only answered the easy ones

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

Afraid only managed 19 but I did miss four questions out and should have got another one but changed the answer from the right one to a wrong one.

Don't think I'll be joining.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

I'm 'thick as pig sh*t and twice as sloppy', only managed 17 ;o{ I blame this from spending some time with Bingalau, must be a rare case of 'passive daftness' ;o}}

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

I managed twenty, some by guessing some by getting my brain into gear and one by overrunning the allowed time by three minutes. Sorry about that Brumas, but maybe it was done by telepathy. I was upset because I never got one of the anagrams. If I had attempted to do this in the late evening I may have ended up with about five or six.

Like this post
robgf

Likes # 0

I got 25, but there were a few lucky guesses and some of the questions seemed a bit suspect, in particular the Potato and Radish, seemed rather obvious.

Like this post
badgery

Likes # 0

robgf "..in particular the Potato and Radish, seemed rather obvious."

Really?

Why not potato to lettuce? (one letter more pear -apple, so one letter more potato - lettuce). Entirely depends how your mind works!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Today's bargains phones, tablets, laptops and more for Black...

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday feeding frenzy infects the UK

IDG UK Sites

VAT MOSS: Will I be affected by the EU VAT changes? Here are the facts for designers and artists

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers