We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Tesco !!!!

Al94
Resolved

Likes # 0

Our local Tesco has shelves packed with Easter Eggs today !!!!!

This is getting stupid imho.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Around my way today, is double waste disposal collection day. With it being very windy, some of the contents of the bins and bags have scattered over the place. Outside my drive is evidence of broken large pieces of Easter eggs, so someone must have got fed up with chocolate Christmas/Easter presents!.

Woolwell. This website is playing up this morning, with the usual 'Waiting For'. So if you have pressed 'post' twice,while waiting, then that's possibly the answer?.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Haven't all that long ago returned from our local Tesco supermarket, and found that they no longer 'reward or compensate' customers for complaining about overcharging. Half price promotional offer that cost more than the display label stated, when reaching the checkout. Watch your Easter egg prices!.

Like this post
Armchair

Likes # 0

Haven't all that long ago returned from our local Tesco supermarket, and found that they no longer 'reward or compensate' customers for complaining about overcharging. Half price promotional offer that cost more than the display label stated, when reaching the checkout. Watch your Easter egg prices!.

They can't afford to, because thieves like AWT are ripping them off left, right and centre.

Like this post
Al94

Likes # 0

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

That was a bit below the belt Armchair, at least my deleted comment was only puerile in content.

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

I see the cream egg adverts have started to appear on TV.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Till error and people have been buying eggs for 0.5p each at Tescos Tesco glitch

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Since my post on 03/01/2012, I notice that the shelf display prices have been altered as are the newspaper advert prices, to the 'correct' prices.

Regarding compensation or reward, for your your time-wasting and bringing the matter to Tesco's notice, you should receive twice the value of the overcharge, and nothing else. So if you are overcharged by 20pence, then you should receive 40pence as a refund and reward. Or at least that is what Tesco's main customer services have now told me. I sent an email, they responded by telephone!.

Still doesn't change the fact that I still ended up out of pocket the other day :O(

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Moto G2 (2014) vs Moto E comparison review: New Moto G is worth the extra cash

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Oculus Rift 'Crescent Bay' prototype hands-on: it's an amazing experience

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...