We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

It's that time of year again....

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

when lots of people start heading off for an extended Christmas break. It means that it's time for me, on behalf of all of us at PCA to wish all of you a very happy Christmas, and a happy and peaceful 2012.

As each year end approaches I'm reminded that I couldn't have imagined, back in late 2000 when our forum first went live, that we would still be going strong eleven years later. The years have flown by.

We wouldn't be here at all without all of you of course,and on a personal note I would like to record how much I appreciate the support you've provided over the past year. We've had our ups and downs, but overall I think we've got a pretty good forum - I certainly don't think there can be many others which have such a nice crowd of forum members. To those of you who have helped me out with spam notifications I give a big vote of thanks - I won't name you all, but you know who you are. Another big thank you goes to all my PCA colleagues who provide me with such excellent behind-the-scenes help and support throughout the year.

Enjoy your Christmas,and don't forget that we'll be here all over the Christmas break if you fancy popping in now and then. Dress code: smart casual,and I'll have a Red Bull - no ice.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Shopgirl I reckon the nearest you will get, will be T.Hanks from all your friends and family for being such a nice, friendly person who is always optimistic ;o}}

Like this post
rawprawn

Likes # 0

Shopgirl, Tom Hanks or not I hope you have lovely Christmas, we all have our secret fantasies me included.

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 1

As an occasional contributor let me wish the FE and all forum members not only a Merry Christmas but a peaceful, healthy, bug free and spam free New Year and I look forward to seeing posts from both old and new members throughout 2012.

Like this post
cocteau48

Likes # 0

"It's that time of year again...."

.... and it's frightening how quickly it's coming round each year. Must be an age thing!

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to the FE and to all forum members.

Cheers to you all.

Like this post
Yimbo

Likes # 0

Let me join with all our Forum members and wsih you and all the staff at PCA Christmas joy and blessings!

I've long been on the receiving end of help and advice from many of you, so thanks to all, including you, FE, who have given me advice in the past! Maybe in 2012 I'll be able to give and not just take!

Happy Christmas all!

Like this post
Shopgirl

Likes # 0

Thanks Rawprawn merry christmas to you to. I will have to watch "Yourve Got Mail" for the seventh time. And settle for that over Christmas And New Year.

Like this post
Bald Eagle

Likes # 0

Merry Christmas one and all. A special thank you to all those who have helped me over the last year.

BE

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to One and All.

Like this post
Algerian peter

Likes # 0

Not been around for awhile.

Just popped in to wish all a merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year.:-)

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

..when the TV holiday adverts appear, you know Christmas is officially over for another year.

Peace on Earth to everybody.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Convincing leaked photos show iPhone 6

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Netflix whips up 3D VR viewing room for Oculus Rift during company hack day

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014