We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

It's that time of year again....

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

when lots of people start heading off for an extended Christmas break. It means that it's time for me, on behalf of all of us at PCA to wish all of you a very happy Christmas, and a happy and peaceful 2012.

As each year end approaches I'm reminded that I couldn't have imagined, back in late 2000 when our forum first went live, that we would still be going strong eleven years later. The years have flown by.

We wouldn't be here at all without all of you of course,and on a personal note I would like to record how much I appreciate the support you've provided over the past year. We've had our ups and downs, but overall I think we've got a pretty good forum - I certainly don't think there can be many others which have such a nice crowd of forum members. To those of you who have helped me out with spam notifications I give a big vote of thanks - I won't name you all, but you know who you are. Another big thank you goes to all my PCA colleagues who provide me with such excellent behind-the-scenes help and support throughout the year.

Enjoy your Christmas,and don't forget that we'll be here all over the Christmas break if you fancy popping in now and then. Dress code: smart casual,and I'll have a Red Bull - no ice.

Like this post
mole44

Likes # 0

Merry Chrtmas to one and all,and a big vote of thanks to FE for keeping us all on the straight and narrow,also thanks to all those who contributed to answering questions,i've learned loads from this forum. I've said it before and i'll say it again if the world was as nice as this forum it would be as near as Utopia as one could get.

Like this post
The Old Mod

Likes # 0

Best wishes to all at PC Advisor and all forum members, have a great Christmas and New Year.

Like this post
cycoze

Likes # 0

"petty good forum" no, a very good forum!

Happy Christmas!

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Condom

"my sincere thanks to all at PCA who have not only put up with my occasional ramblings but who have also stepped in to help when the occasion arose."

The forum wouldn't be the same without your occasional ramblings. Come to think of it, I'm quite capable of the occasional ramble or ten.

Like this post
Macscouse

Likes # 0

Best wishes to all at PCA Towers, and to all the Forumites, especially Grandad Bingalau, and Great Uncle Brumas.(Thanks for the Friday nights)

Like this post
flycatcher1

Likes # 0

Happy Christmas to one and all especially those who have to work over the Festive Season.

Like this post
johndrew

Likes # 0

Best wishes to all at PCA for an enjoyable Christmas and New Year.

Like this post
lucky1

Likes # 0

Have a great Christmas F.E. and to all my fellow forum members, enjoy the festivities and stay safe and well.

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

A Merry Christmas to one and all. Also of course I hope you all have a prosperous New Year. When and if your boat comes in and you win that elusive lottery, don't forget it was my good wishes that made it so. You can get my address from the FE to forward your appreciative contribution. (No harm in giving the FE a slice of it either).

Macscouse/LHO/Brumas what can I say to you old pals? Best wishes of course and if it's any of you that wins that there lottery you already know where I live. all contributions thankfully received. If I win it I will forward a slice to you of course. Come to think of it I might start having a go at it next year. But I think the odds are better if left with one of you to win it.

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

Seasonal good wishes and a begging letter combined, can't be bad can it?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

O2 to sell exclusive red HTC One M8

IDG UK Sites

How to win iTunes Festival 2014 tickets: See Pharrell Williams, Sam Smith, Kylie & more live, for...

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

VR controller attempts to make Oculus Rift easier to use