We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

It's that time of year again....

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

when lots of people start heading off for an extended Christmas break. It means that it's time for me, on behalf of all of us at PCA to wish all of you a very happy Christmas, and a happy and peaceful 2012.

As each year end approaches I'm reminded that I couldn't have imagined, back in late 2000 when our forum first went live, that we would still be going strong eleven years later. The years have flown by.

We wouldn't be here at all without all of you of course,and on a personal note I would like to record how much I appreciate the support you've provided over the past year. We've had our ups and downs, but overall I think we've got a pretty good forum - I certainly don't think there can be many others which have such a nice crowd of forum members. To those of you who have helped me out with spam notifications I give a big vote of thanks - I won't name you all, but you know who you are. Another big thank you goes to all my PCA colleagues who provide me with such excellent behind-the-scenes help and support throughout the year.

Enjoy your Christmas,and don't forget that we'll be here all over the Christmas break if you fancy popping in now and then. Dress code: smart casual,and I'll have a Red Bull - no ice.

Like this post
TonyV

Likes # 0

FE

Have a good one!!

TonyV

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

FE

Seasons Greetings to you and everyone at PCA towers and thanks for another great year.

Steve

Like this post
badgery

Likes # 0

FE

So glad you're a 'Christmas' man (as opposed to Winter Festival etc). Best wishes.

Must also wish the same to fm - been a while since we had a ding-dong!

OK, and everyone else as well...

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Compliments of the season to you also and the rest of the hard working crew at PCA Towers.

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Merry Christmas to all.

Glad when it's all over and spring ..err..springs. Hate this cold weather.

Mustn't grumble I suppose.

Like this post
Ventad

Likes # 0

Best wishes to all for Christmas and the New Year

Like this post
Al94

Likes # 0

Merry Christmas to all from the Emerald Isle!

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

May I also express my sincere thanks to all at PCA who have not only put up with my occasional ramblings but who have also stepped in to help when the occasion arose.

Is it just me or is it getting harder each year to find that elusive present with a wow factor?

Ho Ho Ho to everyone.

Like this post
Flak999

Likes # 0

Merry Christmas one and all!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

How to shoot a robot rom-com in three days