We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

NOW final edition

Graham*

Likes # 0

Your last chance for a bargain ebay

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

For once I'm lost for words.

Like this post
Graham*

Likes # 0

I've asked a question about the crossword. We'll never know the solution now.

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

Ye Gods!!

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

Well they're offering free posting in the UK...

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

I've made a .99p offer. I tried to go 20p but eBay would not accept that low.

Like this post
Graham*

Likes # 0

Received a response to my 'crossword' question: 'No it hasn't been touched'.

That's a relief - nothing worse than paying £10,000 for a newspaper only to find someone's done the crossword.

Like this post
Mr Mistoffelees

Likes # 0

Another eBayer is asking for £1600 and a third one is asking for £7.99 each for 2 copies.

Like this post
zzzz999

Likes # 0

expensive toilet paper

Like this post
Autoschediastic

Likes # 0

Graham* lool made me laugh!

Ive STILL got mine upstairs & although i dont think ive got the supplement the paper was read once and i put it away...IF anyone wants it just buy me an i7 (Desktop) with the 990x Or the AMD Bulldog chip in it and a nice GTX590 & this paper's yours! :-)

Like this post
QuizMan

Likes # 0

I still have a last day edition of the Today newspaper, 17 Nov 1995. It cost me 27p. I wonder if that was a wise investment.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more