We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Racist woman on Tram

zzzz999

Likes # 0

Like this post
daz60

Likes # 0

A great advert for the EDL.?

It is unfortunate that people resort to racial slurs, it seems some peoples attitudes are stuck in the past.

Whether she is drunk or under the influence of another substance,as implied by others,i personally would not accept these excuses as mitigating circumstances.

Likewise a lack of/or a poor education.The company she keeps is more likely the source of her angst than the people she rejects.

Community service may inform her but i doubt it will change her opinion.

I would like to know what triggered this episode of verbal diarrhoea.

Like this post
Chegs ®™

Likes # 0

At one point,the gentleman behind her appears to be sizing up the woman with a view to belting her until he see's the child on her knee's and retreats.This video reminded me of when I worked in a turkish owned takeaway,one of the delivery drivers took offence at the other employees speaking in turkish and a fight ensued..the outcome of which was the delivery driver ending up unconcious in an alley.He skulked away home when he came round and hasn't been seen since,unfortunately taking with him the payments for several meals.The owner could've had him prosecuted for theft,but decided that the loss of face from the fight was sufficient punishment as this driver was a particularly beligerent example always bragging about his fighting prowess.

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

Racist behaviour is often down to insecurity - a lot of the EDL & BNP are simply bullies, and bullies tend to be the biggest cowards when confronted by a superior opposition.

Education can play a big part in correcting racial problems, but the education needs to start at an early stage, and unfortunately the parents tend to get there first and implant their bigoted opinions before the child can walk. If the child is lucky and has common sense and an inquiring mind, then they will be able to see through their parent's ridiculous ideas and may grow up to oppose the views - I know this is how I turned out, ignoring my dad's racist attitudes and support for Enoch Powell.

Like this post
userious?

Likes # 0

You would be surprized just how many people feel the way she does.

Like this post
Al94

Likes # 0

Take two http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playerembedded&hl=en-GB&v=SaE8-3POwM

Like this post
Al94

Likes # 0

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

As I said earlier, this kind of thing happens all the time.

We're not going to have a succession of links to YouTube clips showing racist behaviour,so let's make that the last one.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Apple's 2014 highlights: the most significant Apple news of 2014

IDG UK Sites

Watch this heartwarming Christmas short by Trunk for composer John Rutter

IDG UK Sites

Ultimate iOS 8 Tips: 35 awesome and advanced tips for using iOS 8 on iPhone and iPad