We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

If you're naughty, you'll get caught

Graham*

Likes # 0

With so much gun and knife crime on our streets, don't the kids involved read the papers? When setting out on a targetted attack, don't they think 'Hang on, everybody will know it's me'?

Example locally: youth shot in the early hours of Sunday. Sunday lunch, 2 arrested. Monday, 1 charged.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

If your smart and sensible, don't get involved with anybody (nutters), who think they are above the law.

Like this post
Cymro.

Likes # 0

Most criminals who set out to commit a crime whatever sort of crime that may be dont expect to get caught. Thats way they are criminals in the first place.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

"don't the kids involved read the papers?"

I doubt it, possibly because they are to busy on some 'social' networking site, making fingers like guns, and gesturing or acting like a gansta?.

Surprising how many have been caught out, through that way. But I suppose it makes life a lot easier for the authorities!.

Like this post
OTT_B

Likes # 0

"... don't the kids involved read the papers?"

I suspect not. No.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

The METRO is free on buses. Why can't 'big pupil' schools get it too?

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

...the mobile phone adverts, and pop revues in the METRO will be a common talking point. I am being optimistic.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"don't they think 'Hang on, everybody will know it's me'"?

Obviously not. The fact is, nobody sets out to commit a criminal act thinking 'I'm bound to be caught'. Criminals believe they'll get away with it, and of course much of the time they're right.

Like this post
ton

Likes # 0

"... don't the kids involved read the papers?"

No, as most of them probably can't read.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Convincing leaked photos show iPhone 6

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Netflix whips up 3D VR viewing room for Oculus Rift during company hack day

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014