We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot/Talking Point 562

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All

Until last week I was blissfully unaware of Google Image search but now that I am aware how easy it is to use I personally think it’s use in solving my posers would be defeating the whole object of the exercise i.e. using the old grey cells and the thrill of the chase!!

I may be an old stick in the mud but, silly though it sounds, to me it is not playing the game. It takes all the fun out of it. It is rather like reading the first chapter of a murder mystery then going straight to the last page to find out whodunnit rather then using your brain and working it all out for yourself!' Anyhow, enough of my nit pickings..... what do you 'orrible lot think?

Using Google Image Search if you must; can anyone tell me who, what, when and where? ;o}

Like this post
iambeavis

Likes # 0

What's Google Image search?

Like this post
QuizMan

Likes # 0

What 'orrible lot?

Like this post
Macscouse

Likes # 0

I agree, Sir. Now can I have my weekly fix?

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Yes it's Peter Brady.

Like this post
octal

Likes # 0

Wot no link?

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Brumas, I use books , is that ok?

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Now that I have your attention (I forgot the link DUH) click here

Like this post
iambeavis

Likes # 0

Part of a museum exhibit?

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

AitchBEE Now you are talking serious Brownie Points ;o}

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

It wasn't Peter Brady then.Thought that I had cracked it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

LG G Watch review: Android Wear smartwatch is the best around, so far

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

BBC using Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games to trial 4K/UHD, pan-around video, augmented video and...