We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

NASA Earth Journey

daz60

Likes # 0

No description just watch and savour.Thanks to NASA and Michel Konig.

Play on Full Screen.

Awesome Journey

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

Brilliant, but it makes you realise just how much energy we waste just lighting the sky up.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I wasted nearly a tenth of my monthly 1GB allowance for that download :o(

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

AitchBEE

I wouldn't consider that a waste of bandwidth

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

alan14 - the download duration was over 1 hour. It, (the download), 'took over' my computer for that period, and cost me about 80 pence. I will not be clicking on similar links, for a while.(The accompanying music was, bland).

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

*AitchBEE I'd consider getting a new ISP if it's taking that long and costing that much to download a small item such as that.

Plusnet will give you an "up to 20meg" for £6.99 a month with a 6 GB limit.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Thanks, carver, but I will stay with my current ISP - will be wary about click'n on audio/video links, as they waste my time and money.That's one of the reasons why I also turned off the unneccessary video adverts on this website.

Like this post
daz60

Likes # 0

Another one to view just as impressive with area names this time.

The landing looks very uncomfortable.Scroll down to Fragile Oasis and Full screen again,mute if you do not like the music.I will have to see the Borealis for real one day.

Suggest Aitch give this a miss.!

Ouch !!!

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

An hour to download?!! 1m 32secs here.

Change your ISP!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

Apple updates MacBook Pro line-up: Price cuts & spec boosts for 6 MacBook Pro models

IDG UK Sites

Long live the internet fridge: the Internet of Things is coming

IDG UK Sites

How Prometheus' colourist Juan Ignacio Cabrera gave a tense, edgy feel to Chosen