We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot/Talking Point 559

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All I may as well be a lump of haddock for all the battering I have taken tonight!!

One thing I shall ask before I post the next offering is how did image 557 find itself on the website in Buteman’s link. I don’t mind admitting to being a little thick in these issues but it was exactly the same postcard, okay so I believe Fran did get rid of it a while ago, but how so.

Answers, without being too patronising, will be gratefully fielded ;o}}

Anyhow, on with the whitewash! click here

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

fourm member - very good!

We have had one like it before methinks.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

C'mon guys, that hasn't answered my question! :o{ I get the realist inference but that's all! I'm going to throw my dummy out of the pram in a minute!!

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Well lets try Bath or Bristol just to get the ball rolling.Could be roman statue on top of building.

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

Is that Brumas on top of the building with all the fresh egg on his face, about to leap off?

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

Cheltenham maybe?

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

I have answered my own question, DUH I used Google's image search - can't see the wood for the trees!!

Like this post
Bingalau

Likes # 0

The quality of the hand painting job is diabolical.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Bingalau it was looking that way until I figured out how the Google Image search was done !!

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

A clue, it is in the biggest and the best county (pre boundary changes and all that tosh)

Like this post
asmara0208

Likes # 0

Wells

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Mac tips tricks & hacks: 10 things you didn't know your Mac could do