We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

It's Here

morddwyd

Likes # 0

Going over the hill to St Andrews yesterday saw the first white stuff of the year up in the hills.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Sounds very Christmassy:)

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

Sounds very cold, miserable and unpleasant more like!

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

After two extremely cold winters, the childhood memories of snowy fun winters aren't such fun in real life now, but if the halcyon hot summers of childhood memories returned, I'd be quite happy.

Like this post
BT

Likes # 0

Frost on the roofs and ice on the windscreens here in Norwich this morning.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Maybe the 6 snowploughs were just on training manoeuvres...

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Had to give in an put the heating on up here in a "crisp" Edinburgh.

Like this post
BT

Likes # 0

six snowploughs

Saw a Gritting Lorry heading into Norwich on that very hot Thursday 2 weeks ago. I was on my way home from having my eye Lasered at the Hospital but I really wasn't seeing things - Honest!!

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

BT

The gritter manoeuvres were on the news - something to do with training a new batch of drivers and checking everything was working

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

...my indoor electric psychedelic snowman has got a twinkle in his eye...unplugged.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

For the first time this year, we had a very red breasted Robin strutting all his stuff, in the garden yesterday. Was that a warning or a pleasant 'birdy' experience?.

I have noticed that the local council have put out quite a number of roadside grit bunkers, and have informed the public that grit stocks are high, and the gangs are prepared and ready to roll.

In my neck of the woods, last week was part 'T' shirts, sun and shorts, today its digging out the thermals and central heating.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

6 cheapest 4K TVs in the UK 2014: Get a UHD telly without breaking the bank

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook Air (11-inch, 256GB, Early 2014) lab tests and benchmarks

IDG UK Sites

How to stop your parents opening and responding to phishing emails

IDG UK Sites

Google to ship first Project Ara developer boards in July