We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

New PC Advisor iPhone app

paul trotter

Likes # 0

PC Advisor is now available as an iPhone app and we'd be interested to hear what you think. If you're an iPhone user, search for PC Advisor in the App Store or take a look here

Android users - we're planning to launch an Android app soon, so watch this space.

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

Paul

Do you feel it is ethical for the five 5 star reviews to have been from the staff at PCA?

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

Sneaky ~ He obviously wasted at PCA Towers and should be a Government Minister

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

paul trotter

Is it iPad compatible too?

Like this post
paul trotter

Likes # 0

Bremner

It's a fair cop, but naturally I do think it's a 5-star app.

Like this post
paul trotter

Likes # 0

Crosstrainer2

Good question! It is compatible with the iPad - i.e you can download and use it on an iPad, and fit it to the screen via the x2 feature.

However, we're working on an app specifically designed for the iPad, and hope to have news on that by the end of the year.

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

Err, okay installed it, looks good, like the font tool, but how do you post comments?

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

I get it, it's just for reading articles and reviews? Very clear and well thought out...better than some paid for magazine apps I have.

I'll give it 9 out of ten!

(I'm a hard taskmaster!)

I wish this site would work properly with my iPad though it's been truly terrible lately, but I'm sure you are all beavering away at it!.

I have a Macbook Air now, and it works fine on that!

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

Crosstrainer2

What issues are you having with the iPad?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Crosstrainer2 - I don't have any problems with this site and my iPad.

I'm not sure that I see the point of the app if you can access the full site.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Is there an Android app in the pipeline?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...