We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Darksiding On The Mac

Crosstrainer2
Resolved

Likes # 0

....Whew, I need a breathe of sanity after a day on the international Darkside. Dealing with certain individuals there can be hard work to say the least. People who think that all Apple products are "Fake" unless they are made, assembled and ,asked "Cupertino" Is just one I've dealt with today.

He is actually taking back a brand new Macbook Air because it states "Made In China"

Help.....I can't return to Windows, but these people are driving me nut's

Moral is DON'T ever accept an invitation to be a Moderator ANYWHERE. I do 2 sites now, and the look and feel is SO different from local friendly places like home....errr I mean here.

Strewth.

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

I've just registered on the site and am awaiting email. Will login tomorrow and see what gives. I've enabled email contact in case you want to chat before pulling your hair out!!

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

"At least here you get serious questions with serious replies, right or wrong"

You obviously haven't read all of the threads. There have been some really strange posts and there are still some around. There's one on the helproom now.

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

ams4127

What user name are you using? I can bump you along a bit...Shouldn't have to wait for an email, registration is instant.

J

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

Woolwell

But you mean Here, in the real world. The odd question was always so, but not several thousand per day!

Join up, (Although I suspect you already are a member)

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Woolwell See what you mean. Must be the silly season of this Indian summer we're having.

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

rdave

It's 25c In the house with all windows open (no pun intended) Long may it last!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Windows 9 beta leaked ahead of 30 September unveiling

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

The Samsung Gear VR is better than the Oculus Rift (kinda)

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: How to buy an iPhone 6 today