We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Does Anybody Remember Where

Crosstrainer2
Resolved

Likes # 0

The review of the Apple TV (last mont or the one before) from the magazine is archived? I've got people with a tonne of negativity across on the dark side, and I'm trying to find it for link purposes)

I read it and then when mag was finished I re-cycled..DOH

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

It certainly is....Thanks forum member!

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

That one was 2007. The latest I can find is 2010 second gen apple tv

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

fourm member - the problem is that the last comment (and the only one since 2007) was on 26 Sep 2011. The search brings up the last comment not the date that the original article was published. I think that this is a weakness of the site's search. I tend to use Google to find items using pc advisor plus the search term.

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

But surely 26th September 2011 was last month. Abet by only a few hours.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

wiz-king - the point is that the search was for an article published just a month ago but it turned up one from 2007 but it had had a comment of Sep 2011 and showed as if it had been published just last month.

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

Ahh, but we live in a time warp. Subscribers get the magazine a guzillion months in advance...Damn, I have got to stay away from the Dark / Good side?

I'm confused so don't worry if this post confuses you......Cold shower might work.

Dealing with American teenagers all day is not easy.....Anybody want a job:))?

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

American teenagers are the pits! Give me teenagers who are now in their fifties...much easier to handle.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 review: best ever iPhone is very good... but no longer the best phone you can buy

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple and Samsung, Google and Microsoft's schoolyard spats make them all look stupid

IDG UK Sites

How to successfully bridge the gap between clients and creatives

IDG UK Sites

How to update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8: including how to install iOS 8 if you don't have room ()......