We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

for all you talk talk customers

finerty

Likes # 0

Like this post
TopCat®

Likes # 0

Apart from when first joining TT early in 2008 - had some real delay problems when moving from Pipex - I've had nothing but good service from them. As I've said several times on this forum, the best way I found for prompt help is not via their phoned customer services but from TT's own forum. Here actual TT staff members patrol the forum during the week - Mon to Fri - and have given me very good service on the few occasions I've required it. Any problems accumulating over the weekend they tackle from the following Monday.

To sign up to their forum a TT email address is needed so, as it was in my case, phoning out to India for help was next to useless. Once TT finally took over my line then their forum was my first port of call for help and will remain so. TC.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

TopCat

The Talk Talk forum as been praised on a number of occasions for providing help. But what happens when you cannot use their forum, because it refuses to accept your email address and username.

This as happened to me twice, when Talk Talk staff decided to reset my details 'incorrectly'. Sending an email is perhaps better or making a telephone is more stressful, but both have delays of 48 hours or over in correcting any problems!.

Like this post
TopCat®

Likes # 0

I'm sorry to hear about your problems, spuds, and I hope everything is okay now.

The last time I contacted TT customer services was about a month ago - I wanted to know my contract status - and I made the mistake of phoning them. My query took the poor Indian guy by surprise - because I soon deduced he wasn't able to find the information I wanted. He then apologised profusely put me on hold and some ten minutes later came back on to tell me my contract was "out of commitment."

I gave him top marks for his perseverence and zeal! :o) TC.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft smartwatch release date, price and specs rumours: Launching within a few weeks

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...