We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Full IPhone 5 Specs And Details Breaking Newx

Crosstrainer2
Resolved

Likes # 0

enter link description here

I posted this here, as it will become obvious that it does not belong in Mobile World. Hope the FE will forgive me :))

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

Not to me, it's just kit that works, and no i won't be standing in the pouring rain for an iphone5 nor would I pre-order anything.

I doubt I will need to upgrade before my time is up, my iMac delivers all I want of it.

Yes, there are Apple groupies, but I'm not one of them!

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"Hope the FE will forgive me :))"

Of course I forgive you.

What I find rather confusing is the way that some people (not you, obviously) leap to their keyboards to express their prejudices whenever they see the word 'Apple'. There are the die-hard Apple fans, who believe the company can do no wrong, and

Apple makes great hardware - some of the best devices in the world - but as with all technology companies there are occasional design glitches, and errors of judgement. I think it's important to understand that no company, not Apple, not Microsoft, nor any other business in the technology sector is going to get everything right all the time.

As far as your link is concerned, it's amusing, and if people can't just leave it at that, and resist the temptation to have a go at all things Apple....I'm afraid that's life.

Like this post
Chegs ®™

Likes # 0

I haven't tried any Apple products as I don't relish the prospect of downloading an app I had to buy to try & find it wasn't what I wanted.

I did find your link amusing though.

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

FE

Thanks, it's a shame people don't view the link.....it's a joke folks!! Forum Member, the Brocolli issue will be addresed in a future " International Food Preference" patch to be released soon :))

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

Thats odd....I forgot to log in, but still managed to post ?

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Thats odd....I forgot to log in, but still managed to post ? I have notice that occurence too...last time was a few minutes ago.

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

forum Member

The Update to address the Broccoli issue has been named the Vegetable Patch, but has encountered a few EU issues :))

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

To make up for my prejudices, I'm going to plant an iApple tree this autumn where my beloved olive tree that didn't survive last December's deep freeze was. That should survive any abnormal weather glitches or invasive bugs. A good solid British variety should re-boot from any deep sleep mode winter in the springtime and be a positive boost to all the bee colonies iThink...

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

...or,...put it in a big pot for user-mobility...

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

Quikbem

Apples? What about plums? Much higher yield, and in this little bit of the tread I shall make a few conffesions.

I have been BETA testing the iPhone 5 since the concept was tabled.

This has achieved a large discount on the new Apple purchases I have made.

I do actually know what an iphone5 looks, feels, and works like under IOS8

If only sanity were restored.

IF i were in R&D @ Apple, and IF I had any control over the Ad Design Agency...(I know too many people) I hope they are not watching....

I would:

1) Name products without an I

2) Retain the friendly Apple Store Concept and describe products thus:

1) We have a new Phone that performs more tasks' than others.

2) we have a customer service base second to none.

I was going to post a REAl image of the newbie, but I'm afraid I'm an honest man, adhere to strictures....So I can't

Besides, Apple would shoot me. :))

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple shouldn't be blamed for exploitation in China and Indonesia