We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Sabotaged By Unexpected Doctors Visit

Crosstrainer2
Resolved

Likes # 1

I have spent most of the night, and this morning editing and recovering video and still photo work left over from my friend who passed recently.

It was on the old fashioned digital tape, so much filtering etc. was required to get an acceptable result. I finished the film which I will send a copies to his Daughter and Son, and then began grabbing stills from the movie clips.

I'd done about 40 or so when the bell rang....The Dreaded Doctor unannounced paying me a quick visit to check the legs.

Computer on, chair in front of it.......Caught red handed.

"You know you are not supposed to sit like that don't you" he said. I fobbed him off by saying I'd only just been doing a little. Thing is when you NEED the Doctor they won't come, then he arrives out of thin air.

Back to the editing :))

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Crosstrainer2

Wow what a service an unexpected visit from the Doctor.

I can't normally even get an appointment to go and see my Doctor.

I take it you must live north of the Border.

All I can say is the Doctor service South of the Border is terrible especially the Surgery that I use.

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

So is mine normally, I have not seen them in ages, just email my prescription in every four weeks. I think it's because I have to take Morphine now, and they are duty bound to check on me.....I'm sure he didn't come by choice!

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 1

A doctor's home visit, what's one of those?.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I received a letter from the council say that the local Fire & Rescue Initiative are doing Free Home Fire Safety Visits and will be in my area.Luckily, I had the choice of accepting or declining the offer.I know my house is a Hazzard.I don't need anybody to tell me that.

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

8 cheapest 4G smartphones in the UK 2014: Best budget 4G phones

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook Air lab tests and benchmarks: 11-inch & 13-inch, 256GB, 2014 Mac laptops tested

IDG UK Sites

How to prank people using Google Glass

IDG UK Sites

Brian Cox to step into will.i.am's shoes with IBC keynote