We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Job rejection letter raises a laugh.

rdave13
Resolved

Likes # 0

Most probably this has been posted before but brightens up the miserable world a bit I think.

Bet you'll at least smile if not chuckle.

baby laugh

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

I think if you look at the link it does in fact say "baby laugh tags "laugh out loud , me thinks you can't make it any plainer.

If you closed the link straight away how do you know it's not amusing.

Like this post
Colonel Graham

Likes # 0

I'd sooner have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

fourm member why have you addressed your post to me, I believe that the sentence you have quoted was not from you but from another forum member.

Please stop trying to cause trouble this is about a baby laughing, if you do not find it funny then so be it, but don't try to cause an argument when my posting was not even in any way meant for you.

It's bank holiday Monday and I am spending the rest of the day entertaining my children and I might even get a laugh out of it, try to enjoy your self and have a laugh with your family.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

FE- you might have something there. Some people dislike children.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

"Some people dislike children."

I have friends who are going on a cruise, which they deliberately picked because it is "child free"!

I also understand that "No under 25s" estates are quite popular.

Like this post
userious?

Likes # 0

Well I thought the baby had a very infectious laugh. fourm member just what does bring a smile to your face?

Like this post
Snec

Likes # 0

Every time I look on here these days I laugh - not always out loud though.

Like this post
Joseph Kerr

Likes # 0

I chuckled and I don't have kids. I then passed it on to people who I thought would appreciate it more.

I couldn't care less what makes FM smile, though it is wonderful watching him try to win a row he did not want to have (he said so himself).

Sigh, and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

Members have bee criticised for many things on these forums, but having a different sense of humour to some others is a new one on me.

Or is it perhaps personal?

I totally agreed with fourm member's first post, but that seemed to be quite acceptable!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...