We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Job rejection letter raises a laugh.

rdave13
Resolved

Likes # 0

Most probably this has been posted before but brightens up the miserable world a bit I think.

Bet you'll at least smile if not chuckle.

baby laugh

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

I think 'rdave' was referring to those of us who are blessed with a sense of humour.

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

rdave13 some of us do have a sense of humour and I did find that amusing, but I suppose if I ever have a frontal lobotomy then the humour may disappear.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

There are five people in my house at present - my wife and I, and friends visiting from Australia.

I chuckled at the laughing baby, as did my wife and one of the friends. The other two - who have no children of their own - didn't find it remotely amusing. Maybe there's the clue - people who have had babies of their own respond more readily to laughing babies. Who knows?

Like this post  
gengiscant

Likes # 0

And I was referring to those of us who find endless videos of 'funny' babies on YouTube dull and tedious Simple answer don't go on Youtube and watch them.

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

FE I suppose it's down to a baby's laughter is genuine, it's something that an adult some times looses as they get older and more self conscious about there behaviour in front of other people.

Like this post
onthelimit1

Likes # 0

'I don't doubt I could post lots of things that have me crying with laughter that would leave you completely cold'.

Hmmm. I'm sure you could!

Like this post
octal

Likes # 0

It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, the baby found it funny.

Like this post
userious?

Likes # 0

Here we go again with usual war of words between fourm member and another forum member.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

Must admit that for once I'm with fourm member on this one.

I clicked on the link, saw where it was going, and immediately closed it.

I didn't laugh either.

The new system does sometimes give some idea what a link is about before you click it.

Unfortunately this one didn't.

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

I think if you look at the link it does in fact say "baby laugh tags "laugh out loud , me thinks you can't make it any plainer.

If you closed the link straight away how do you know it's not amusing.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...