We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

UFO's over London (Is this real)?

Autoschediastic

Likes # 0

Just been sent this & i am on the fence with it! surely we would of heard about it on the news?? Ive noticed one of the comments stating "was any of this relating to the red arrows accident?" i doubt it very much!

Intresting video though and almost 3.5 million views...

Video Here

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

I am completely off the fence - it is clearly a video of clouds over London with fake UFO's added.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

From another angle.

http://www.sawaufo.com/ufos-over-london-friday-2011-ufo-fleet-over-tower-bridge-london-6242011/

Nothing to worry about they were probably here to get their lottery tickets.It was for £80 million and maybe they left it late.

But they probably did not realise that they had to be a Uk resident to claim it if they win.

Like this post
OTT_B

Likes # 0

bremner, I agree

Nothing to see here...move it along.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

saw these many years ago, were done by lasers at a nearby festival, some one playing around with a laser again.

Like this post
Mr Mistoffelees

Likes # 0

The real answer is obvious, it's a new bread of genetically modified circular geese. I can't believe none of you knew that!

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Do geese make bread?

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"surely we would of heard about it on the news??"

yes, if UFOs were really playing about in the same convenient patch of blue sky you would have heard about it on the news. You didn't because there were no UFOs - it was all a rather obvious hoax.

Like this post
zzzz999

Likes # 0

see if the Mayan's are correct, I will be so angry :-(

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

I can do far better with FX in Final Cut Pro........Nice try! Not:))

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...